A fully-funded source of IT advice, consultancy and practical help for voluntary and community organisations*.
- Do you work for a charity or voluntary organisation?
- Is your IT letting you down?
- Would you like your IT to work better?
- Do you comply with current legislation?
- Are you planning to move or upgrade?
- Are you having trouble finding a local source of support?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then we can help. We aim to leave your organisation stronger and better able to cope with IT.
Don’t wait until things go wrong. We can help you to sort out your IT and save you money. You won't have to pay a penny because the work is fully-funded by the Northern Rock Foundation*.
Call us on 07958 482 509 for more details.
“Lewis Atkinson and CITA were introduced to us by a mutual colleague. What a breath of fresh air it has been. Since meeting with Lewis we have updated and improved our IT performance. He is always honest with us and understands the complexity involved within the voluntary sector.
His wealth of knowledge is outstanding and he always comes up with the goods. If Lewis Atkinson says he will do something it’s also a certainty that it will happen. His manner, professionalism and knowledge is outstanding. I don't know what mess we would be in if he hadn't taken us under his wing.“Blackhall Community Centre
We have a large selection of free resources for voluntary and community organisations in our Resource Library.
* The consultancy and advice provided through this programme is fully funded by the Northern Rock Foundation. However, CITA's other services (e.g. training, website design, PC maintenance, etc.) are not covered by this programme and we may charge for these services.